Project Name: mobile Learning Manager (mLeMan)
Project Number: 509960-LLP-1-2010-1-BG-LEONARDO-LMP
Project Icons: Big Medium Small
Plovdiv University "Paisii Hilendarski"
Prof. Nevena Mileva
Project Description: mLeMan aims to develop and mainstream Europe wide skills recognition and qualification service for m-learning managers, and other individual management level charged with evaluating sourcing or implementing m-learning solutions. Proposal is made in the context of growth of m-learning because of m-technology development and availability, and qualifications and programs paucity at managerial (as premise and stimulus to design and development levels) levels in the field. Outputs:
- Skills set for the job role of m-Learning Manager according to the needs of m-learning market and taking into account VET and qualifications systems changes such as the shift to learning outcomes and competence-based systems;
- m-Learning Manager Training Program: units of learning outcomes (LOs), LOs and steps of LOs, multimedia learning resources in the form of task for performance in four languages;
- DALA System (Development, Assessment, Learning, Assessment) with functions: set skills card, self assessment, create a learning portfolio, check learning references, attend courses online;
- Report with the results from the training and conclusions about DALA effectiveness, learnability and relevance to the specific vocational skills of m-learning market;
- Dissemination-certificates issued by EU Certificates Association (www.eu-certificates.org).
Impact: mLeMan will contribute to the quality assurance of m-learning provision in Europe by developing vocational skills according to pre-defined and continuously up-dated common European standards. It will promote ECVET principles in VET qualifications in m-learning management. Dissemination will integrate Certified m-Learning Manager community into set of European initiatives in collaboration with EU Certificates Association. Certified m-Learning Managers will play a crucial role in European Community in introduction m-learning accreditation, in developing skills and building capability in area of mVAT, they will be a determinant factor in raising standards across the sector.